■ Subli-block PU
Printable Subli-block PU makes the ultimate barrier to sublimation dyed textiles. It protects the color migration activated by the sublimation ink of the textiles. It has no curling and is excellent for weeding and you can get fairly good printable transfer designs for names, numbers and logos especially on the dark fabric.
Features of Printable Subli-block PU
- Perfect printable material for dark garment
- Suitable for Eco solvent inks on print & cut machines such as Roland or Mimaki etc.
- Instant drying with bright print results
- Very easy to cut and weed.
- Excellent wash durability
- 105 micron Skin
- 55 micron hot melt adhesive
- Tolerance ±20 microns
- Non Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 165 mm x 165 mm x 525 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 7.68 kg / roll
|* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.|
- Temperature: less than 25℃(± 5℃)
- Relative Humidity: 50% (±15℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 60℃
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.