■ Subli Satin
Dae Ha Subli Satin is a HTV with fascinating satin texture and it allows for full color Sublimation printing.
This shimmering satin texture's gloss gives the clothing an attractive shiny effect.
Due to the smooth and lustrous material, you can express the stylish and elegant colors on the design with vivid sublimation printing.
Cuts, weeds & presses similar to all our HTV's, then Sublimation print onto the surface to create stunning images.
It feels like a normal fabric with smooth touch and soft texture which enables you to add rich color designs onto the garment without altering the texture of the clothing.
With its silky texture, it is perfect for casual wear, sportswear and any other informal occasions.
Features of Subli Satin
- Unique shiny effect by the smooth and lustrous material
- Soft and fabric like texture
- Available for both the dark and white garments
- No loss of color after washing
- Compatible with sublimation paper
- Easy to cut and weed
- 180 micron Skin
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 440 mm x Length 50 M / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
* two 25M rolls are packed in one box.
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 40%(±20%)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
Transfer Conditions of Subli Satin
Transfer Conditions of Sublimation Printing
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 40℃
- Mode: Wool washing
- Wash inside out
- Avoid tumble drying
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use Subli Satin