■ Subli-Block PU
Subli-Block PU makes the ultimate barrier to sublimation dyed textiles. The additional layer of the flex can protect the color migration activated by the sublimation ink of the textiles so you can feel the original flex color on the garment. You can see the difference when you heat press the flex on colorful garment. It has no curling and is excellent for cutting and weeding.
Features of Subli-Block PU
- A Block Out film that creates the ultimate barrier to dye migration
- Lightweight and good elasticity
- No curling when cut to smaller sheets
- Very easy to weed
- 1 color available
- 115 micron Skin
- 55 micron hot melt adhesive
- Tolerance ±20 microns
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 165 mm x 165 mm x 525 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 7.68 kg / roll
|* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.|
|Storage Conditions |
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 40%(±20%)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 60℃
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use Subli-Block PU