■ No need to wait even for a second after heat pressing
DTF printing requires PET film but that does not mean that any types of PET film will fit for the DTF process. It is essential to use the proper film with special coating treatment for the printing. Using high quality DTF film will ensure successful transfer and vivid color printing.
Dae Ha DTF HOT PEEL Film was produced by the coating experts as a long-term development program. Our advanced coating technology, and attention to detail, brings you the highest and consistent quality DTF Film on the market. And the most important thing is you can save costs of Ink, Hotmelt Powder even Electricity thanks to our technology.
Waiting even for a second is not HOT PEEL. With Dae Ha DTF HOT PEEL Film, you can instantly remove the PET Film right after heat pressing. It is the only genuine 100% Hot Peel DTF Film to impove the productivity in the market. Meet the Dae Ha's efficient and economical DTF HOT PEEL Film today!
Structure of Dae Ha DTF Film
Features of Dae Ha DTF Film
- Genuine 100% HOT PEEL for one time heat press. Cold peel also available.
- No shrinkage of image design after printing.
- No residue left on the garment after heat pressing.
- Easy to print ultra-fine detail.
- Lower oven temperature possible.
- Clean printing of Small designs and letters.
- The only DTF Film produced with Recycled Blended Polyester.
- Standard roll size: Width 600 mm x Length 100 M / roll
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 148 mm x 148 mm x 619 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 8.0 kg / roll
▶ Pallet_Air Shipment
- Loading Quantity: 126 roll / pallet
- Pallet size: 1100 mm x 1300 mm x 1482 mm (H)
- Gross weight: approx. 1,008 kg / pallet
▶ Pallet_Sea Shipment
- Loading Quantity: 154 roll / pallet
- Pallet size: 1100 mm x 1300 mm x 1778 mm (H)
- Gross weight: approx. 1,232 kg / pallet
▶ 20ft Container
- Loading Quantity: 1,232 roll (= 8 pallet)
- Volume: 20.340 cbm
- Gross weight: approx. 9,856 kg
▶ 40ft Container
- Loading Quantity: 2,772 roll (= 18 pallet)
- Volume: 45.766 cbm
- Gross weight: approx. 22,176 kg
|* Special dimensions or packings are available on request.|
|Storage Conditions |
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 30%(±20%)|
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Recommended to use immediately after printing.
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
▶Valid Formats for Printing
eps. ps. bmp. tif. jpg. png. psd
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test.
We highly recommend that you perform a test print prior to production.
Depending on the specification or setting of a DTF machine, different printing results may come out.
How to Use Dae Ha DTF Film
Types of Dae Ha DTF Film
Specification of Dae Ha DTF Film
Standard roll size: Width 600 mm x Length 100 M / roll
Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
Box size: 148 mm x 148 mm x 619 mm
Gross weight: approx. 8.0 kg / roll