■ Subli-Inkjet PU
Dae Ha Subli-Inkjet PU is an innovative printing material that is compatible with Sublimation ink or Dye ink (Inkjet).
The main advantage of Subli-Inkjet PU is that you can use household standard printers without purchasing a new printing machine. With an incredibly soft and way thin material, Subli-Inkjet PU will allow you to Sublimate onto 100% white cotton garments (other fabrics also apply), like never before.
With a finished design looking and feeling as close to screen print as you’re likely to achieve with an HTV, the world of Sublimation has just been expanded.
Subli-Inkjet PU cuts, weeds & presses similar to all our HTV's, then Sublimation print onto the surface of it to create stunning images.
Features of Subli-Inkjet PU
- Compatible with Sublimation ink or Inkjet (Dye) ink
- Vibrant and vivid printing effect
- Wide application of garment including cotton
- No drying time and No mirror image are required
- Layering with other Dae Ha HTV is possible
- 75 micron Skin (White) / 40 micron Skin (Transparent)
- 50 micron hot melt adhesive (White) / 10 micron hot melt adhesive (Transparent)
- Tolerance ± 10 microns
- Non Sticky liner
Packing for Roll
- Standard size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 160 mm x 160 mm x 530 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 8.0 kg / roll (White), 6.2 kg / roll (Transparent)
Packing for Sheet
- Standard size: 100 sheets / pack
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 packs / color (A4), 5 packs / color (A3)
- Packing: 10 packs per 1 box (A4), 5 packs per 1 box (A3)
- Box size: 320 mm x 440 mm x 140 mm (A4, A3)
- Gross weight: approx. 18.5 kg / box (White), 13.5 kg / box (Transparent)
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 40%(±20%)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
4* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 40℃
- Mode: Wool washing
- Wash inside out
- Avoid tumble drying
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use Subli-Inkjet PU