■ PVC Flex
Dae Ha PVC is an economical heat transfer flex with matt finish. The smooth and silky touch surface gives luxurious look after heat pressing. It is suitable for Athletic uniforms, logos or lettering. The excellent wash durability is one of the main features of PVC. Glossy Silver and Gold color PVC are available for the unique effect of PVC. It is easy to cut and weed and the colors looks so perfect on cold peel. So please wait up for the best result!
Features of PVC Flex
- 100% Matt surface and no reflection
- Superb wash durability
- Glossy Silver and Gold PVC are available
- Very easy to weed
- Cold Peel application
- 32 colors available
- 125 micron Skin (Normal) / 145 micron Skin (Neon)
- 60 micron hot melt adhesive
- Tolerance ± 15 microns
- Non Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 175 mm x 175 mm x 525 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 10.5 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 40%(±20%)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 60℃
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use PVC Flex