Looking for unique material to decorate your T shirts? Try DAE HA Soft Metallic flex, the cad cut version of stamping foil! It is super elastic and thin to provide a very comfortable to wear finish. It is so easy to cut and weed. An adhesive backing enables cutting the most intricate designs and letters. You can layer our Soft Metallic flex over DH One flex to add value to your designs. Enjoy incredible 50 various colors and glamorous patterns of Soft Metallic that you never find elsewhere.
Ultra Soft Metallic is the upgraded version of Soft Metallic. It is more stretchable and wash-resistant. To find out more about Ultra Soft Metallic, please click here.
|Features of Soft Metallic Flex|
- Super elastic and thin material
- A Stamping Foil type finish
- Can cut the most intricate designs and letters
- Smooth cut and weed
- Easy Layering with PU flex
- 50 colors and patterns are available
- The following colors are translucent in some areas and any color garment will show through:
DHS-856 Military C, DHS-857 Camoflage A, DHS-858 Camoflage B, DHS-859 Camoflage C.
- Gross weight: approx. 13.1 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
|Storage Conditions |
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(± 5℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 50% (±15℃)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, Spandex, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: Cold
- Mode: Wool washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use Soft Metallic Flex
Soft Metallic Flex Colors