■ UV Sensitive Film
Dae Ha UV Sensitive Film is perfect for fashion and leisure wear. It changes color when you move outside, or inside, or sheltered from the sky. Watch as your text or designs change color whether under cloud or bright sunshine. It would be fun! Currently available in 5 colors.
Features of UV Sensitive Film
- A film that changes color with Ultraviolet light.
- Easy to cut and weed
- Superb wash durability
* Do not expose to long periods of UV light, as this may damage the color changing properties of the film.
- 180 micron PU Skin
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 40%(±20%)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
Transfer Conditions of UV Sensitive Film
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 40℃
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use UV Sensitive Film