■ Subli Flock
Subli Flock is a white flock especially developed for printing sublimation paper. It allows you to add fiber texture with unique colors and patterns on garments. Due to dense fiber, results of sublimation printing are bright and colorful with matt finish. It is great for creating patches easily its special features of Subli Flock. Since it is compatible with sublimation printing, you do not have to worry about color fading after wash.
Features of Subli Flock
- Adds texture with unique colors and patterns
- Great for creating unique design patches
- No loss of color after washing
- Compatible with sublimation paper
- 440 micron Skin
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 440 mm x Length 50 M / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 40%(±20%)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
Transfer Conditions of Subli Flock
Transfer Conditions of Sublimation Printing
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 40℃
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Avoid tumble drying
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use Subli Flock