■ Puff PU
Dae Ha Puff PU is a foaming vinyl that makes a self-expansion by heat pressing. If you would like to make your design to be three-dimensional and voluminous, try our Puff PU!
It looks like normal PU but it expands under a single press creating cubic, 3D effects compared with normal film.
In addition, it provides soft and warm texture on your design. A clear, light adhesive backing enables intricate cutting and registration.
Features of Puff PU
|- Three-dimensional and voluminous designs|
|- Soft and warm texture|
|- Easy to cut and weed|
- Various colors available
- Puff PU is suitable for Stretchable fabric
- It may not be puffed up well if the design cut is too large
Transfer Conditions of Puff PU
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
But not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
* Heat press testing prior to the use is strongly recommended as puffing results may vary depending on the heat press conditions.
- Temperature: 40℃
- Mode: Wool washing
- Wash inside out
- Avoid tumble drying
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use Puff PU