■ One Print
DAE HA One Print is environment-friendly printable PU material suitable for Eco Solvent inks. You can produce full color digital transfers for designs or logos on leisure, fashion and sportswear and the printed colors on One Print is vivid and clear. It does not take long time to dry the designs after printing and an
Features of One Print
- Vivid and clear color printing
- Suitable for Eco solvent inks on print & cut machines such as Roland or Mimaki etc.
- An adhesive backing enables intricate cutting
- Instant drying with bright print results
- Very easy cut and weed.
- Excellent wash durability
|* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.|
|Storage Conditions |
|- Temperature: less than 25℃(± 5℃)|
|- Relative Humidity: 50% (±15℃)|
|- Keep out of direct sunlight|
* Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, Spandex, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles.
Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.
- Temperature: 60℃
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
Note: All information is given as guideline and the technical information and recommendations above are based on our test. We highly
recommend that you perform a test cut and print prior to production.
How to Use One Print
One Print Colors